Friday, March 25, 2016

Another treatment shot down

I just received a call from the infusion center for the Intralipid and steroid infusions, and they told me that my insurance, once again, will not cover the treatments. The cost of the treatments cost $450 per treatment. Which isn't that bad considering how expensive the IVIg treatment was, but the problem is that I would want to do a trial run to make sure these work before I even try to conceive again. And then I would have to do more cycle I try to conceive. Unfortunately just starts adding up and I just don't roll like that financially. 

   I really don't know what to do here. I'm going further and further in debt on something I have no idea will even work. I'm just starting to lose hope. I need to figure out a good way to decompress my stress. Because that's not helping matters either. I'm just so over this whole thing, it's total bullshit. This has consumed me for the past year and a half now, and I see no end in sight and unless I just want to throw the towel in completely and just accept the fact that I just might not be a mom. That reality is starting to become all to real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment