Monday, March 21, 2016

Negative

Got some VERY great news today! My retest for HTLV came back negative!!!! FINALLY something going my way!!! What a relief! Man that was nerve racking!! Going a whole week and a 1/2 wondering if you have some weird virus! As if I needed that additional stress in my life!!

  But I am so happy to receive this news today! I sent the results to the Canadian clinic so hopefully we can reschedule the LIT appts and get this train back on track! I'm bummed we wasted this weekend for nothing since I literally could be having the procedure as I type. But it is what it is. Honestly, this past weekend, I did nothing. I vegged out and completely took the time to just unwind and relax. So it really was a nice chill weekend which is exactly what I needed.

 I guess everything happens for a reason - so maybe we just weren't supposed to go this past weekend. Who knows. Anyway, I will keep you posted on when I reschedule my appt!

Today is a good day! :)

***UPDATE***

I rescheduled my LIT appts. My first round will be on April 4th, and the second round will be April 25th. Once that is done I have to wait 3 weeks to retest the LAD and see if it worked. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment