Tuesday, April 26, 2016

2nd LIT down

Well it's finished. We just got home from our 2nd weekend in Canada in 3 weeks. We are exhausted! This month of April has been a whirlwind. Between two trips to Canada and a trip out to Cali for a friends wedding...we are more than ready to do absolutely NOTHING in May!!

So yeah, here we are now with our 2nd treatment of LIT done. My arms look like I am an OCD junkie with perfectly aligned track marks! haha

                                        

                            Yeah....so pretty, and just in time for summer! =/ (note the sarcasm)


The procedure went much like it did last time. We went in, husband got his blood drawn, we waited 3 hours, I got the injections, and then we were on our way home. I retest for the LAD test in 3 weeks to see if it made any difference. It will be very discouraging if nothing has changed on my results. I am also looking into getting the intralipids done as well soon. I have to start making the appts because I need to get this high TNF down before we can start trying again. So much crap, so little time. My brain is fried! Both with all of this crap and just from the insanity of our April traveling. It's times like these I really wish I had a jacuzzi!!

Anyway, so that's all I got for now! Will keep you posted when I go get retested! Hope everyone is well out there! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment