Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Plans

So after doing tons of research online I have come to determine that intralipids is not the best option to bring down my high TNFalpha issue. Which is what I feel strongly is the cause of my miscarriages. Apparently, intralipids work well with tackling NKCells directly - but TNF is a completely different cell - that does interact and "flare" with high nkcell activity, but is a completely different issue on it's own. The things to tackle TNF would be the IVIg injections, humira, or neupogen. I really want to do the IVIg injections. My issue is that it's super expensive. That would be AT LEAST $7500 for just 3 treatments. I am so much in debt that more money is going out then coming in...and it just keeps piling up. I hate it because I am not one to allow myself to be in such a hole financially. I pay my bills on time and like to have great credit. But this whole ordeal has just slammed me. And it's never ending it seems. Everyday I come home to a $100 bill, $400 bill, $300 bill for something. That shit adds up real quick. And I haven't even begun the super expensive treatment yet. That is just all for diagnostics.

  Fortunately my dad gave me $1300 to cover the LIT treatment which was a huge help. But that is just one of many that I need. TNF is also triggered by stress and I am not sure how I am going to control that since I am CONSTANTLY stressed. I need to find some sort of outlet to take my mind off of things and relax. I'm not a yoga person. I am a sit in a jacuzzi person. haha! Wish I had one. I did start working out yesterday and going to try to keep up on that.

  I just wish this whole nightmare would end. I am so ready for it to be over.


Restest for the LAD on May 16th to see if it worked. I guess we will figure out the complete gameplan afterwards, since we are shooting for June to try again. Yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment