Saturday, September 10, 2016

Now we wait.


It's been a pretty busy couple weeks. This past week I headed down to the outer banks of NC for some much needed vacation time with the family.

  Weds I took an ovulation test and it came back positive. That was on cycle day 13! I know I said before that I don't really trust those, but I need to use every single thing I can to try and predict ovulation accordingly so I added it to the list of things to do. Anyway, it was shockingly positive on day 13 which means (according to them) I am going to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours! So I hurried and called my infusion nurse and begged if she could come that evening to give me the intralipid injection since I felt I would ovulate the next day or day after. She came and I got my infusion! So nice of her to do that. 

The shot wasn't bad. She injected it into my arm, sat with me for 45 mins to make sure there wasn't a bad reaction, taught us how to take out the needle, and then left. I had to sit there for 3 hrs! We did nothing right when we took out the needle! Haha! Blood everywhere! But got it under control. She will have to reteach us next time if I hopefully get a positive pregnancy test this month. 

  So we did everything we could do to hopefully have gotten the job done. Now for the two week wait to see if it was all successful. I can't believe we are finally trying again. I'm trying my best to be calm and chill through this. I am accepting the past and the realities of it all. But still remaining hopeful that maybe this time will be different. 

  So now we wait. Stay tuned!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment