Monday, September 19, 2016

Still waiting



  The two week waiting period is the most brutal wait time. But as of yet, still nothing to report. I am either 12dpo or 10dpo right now. But my instincts are telling me I am 10dpo because my temp went back down that friday (cycle day 15) and my temps never go down post ovulation. And I typically (based on past charting) ovulate on cycle day 15. So it would all make sense that I would be 10dpo right now - which would mean it would still be slightly too early to get any results on a test. I am hoping by thursday I will know either way so I can move on with intralipids or I can stop lovenox. Either way, I am eager for a direction.

  I am feeling lots of symptoms of pregnancy, sore boobs, twinges in my ovaries, bloated, tired, etc..etc. But I am also on progesterone supplements so those can add to those symptoms, which means I cannot count on that whatsoever. I just have to wait and be patient.

  In the meantime, my belly is bruised from the lovenox injections, and I managed to boost my progesterone daily intake to 600mg which my doctor wanted without feeling any negative side effects as before (rapid heart rate). What I have been doing is taking the 100mg pills and using two at a time. (6 pills a day) So the mg is still low but still getting that 600mg daily. I don't know why that makes a difference vs the 200mg pills 3 x daily which I was originally prescribed - but it seems to be working so whatever.

  Other than that - same ol' ish different day! Hopefully in the next few days I will have more to report. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment