Tuesday, February 14, 2017

15 1/2 weeks

Hey all! Been a while! Not much has been happening really which is GREAT news. No news for me is always great news! haha! I am starting to finally come out of the 1st trimester daze and gaining some energy back. My morning sickness has subsided for the most part - however I did puke last week and dry heaved twice this week....so it's still lingering a bit. I have had this weird symptom of excessive saliva - which is absolutely gross. I literally have to spit every 5 seconds. And swallowing it is worse and just makes me more nauseous. So I am reaaallly waiting for that symptom to finally pass. It's the worst.

   I can almost guarantee now that I felt her move today. This past week I have been feeling flutters - but I also have had pretty bad gas (another lovely symptom) so I cannot differentiate between the two. However today...it felt just different and I am fairly certain it's her moving around in there now. I am tiny (112lbs) so they say if you are small you can feel it sooner. I can't wait to really start feeling her move so I can have that comfort of knowing she's ok in there! I do check up on her on the home doppler I bought and her heart rate is perfect each time - so that puts my mind at ease when I am feeling a little antsy.

  Next tuesday will be the 17 week checkup. (well 16 and some change). I am so nervous for it because they are looking for specifics as I mentioned in the last post. I just hope baby girl is happy and healthy in there. You read so many stories, and also just based on my own nightmare experiences I just never know what to expect. So all I can do is wait and see, and hope for the best!

  My husband is so sweet, he ordered two books from Amazon about tips on fatherhood and how to raise a daughter! So cute I cried a bit because he is just so excited! He is going to be an incredible father! Ava is very lucky!! (so am I) ;)

Anyway, today is valentines day and I hope everyone has a lovely one!

Talk soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment