Friday, May 13, 2016

Retesting

So I got these supplements that I wanted to take for a bit to help bring down my TNFa, so I was going to push my retests back to the 24th of may to give them some time to maybe take effect in my system before I retested everything, but as it always goes - my doctor will be going on vacation the last week of may/first week of June...so now I need to stick with the original plan of testing on the 16th. Which kind of sucks because now I will not be able to tell if these pills are really benefiting me or not.

  And I cannot wait til she comes back because if our plans are to try again in June - then I need to get all of this taken care of before I ovulate again around the 9th. Bummaz. I have been taking the supplements for a week now, so maybe they did SOMETHING to help bring it down. haha...doubtful. I just know I am going to have to take some risky ass shit like Humira or neupogen to get that level down and I really don't want to take those. They apparently give you a higher risk of developing cancer later on because it messes with your bone marrow. Not something you should really f$ck with if you ask my humble opinion.

  I am trying to not stress, I am working out, I am attempting to eat better (still have lots of work to do on that lol) and I have been OD'ing on vitamins and supplements especially Omega 3 which I am hoping will help lower my TNFa as well. I am also EXTREMELY nervous to see if the LIT worked or not. But again, trying not to stress or worry - because those things trigger my TNFa as well. Man I can't do anything these days!!!

  Well I am just going to have to have the mentality of "whatever will be will be" because as much as I am trying to control this situation...there is only so much I can do. If my body is just simply not on board with all of this...I can't change that. So I have to learn to go with the flow and accept the outcomes as they come. (Again...so much easier said than done). But I'm tryin!

 So monday will come. I will retest. Then a weeks agony of waiting for the results and harassing my nurses for them, then my appt with my dr to see where we stand. As always, will keep you updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment