Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 1.

Well,  I went in for my ultrasound to check on my ovulation progress and my main follicle was breaking down. That combined with bloodwork confirmed that I had ovulated! Husband and I DTD over the past 3 days so I think we have a very good chance of conceiving this month! So everything on our end is done, now it's up to the balls of cells to hopefully align perfectly!

 This morning I started all of the medication. I did my first Lovenox injection! It wasn't so bad. It went in with no problems...my only complaint would be that it stings for like 7 minutes. Kinda feels like a bee sting. It's not the greatest, but it's definitely not as bad as I thought it would be! I'm just praying my body takes the medication well and I don't have any side effects. It's scary to start a new medication especially one as important as this one. If for some reason my body rejects the medicine, I don't know what we would do as far as treatment! So fingers crossed there! So far so good!

I also started the progesterone suppositories. Oh boy what fun! Get to take those 3 times a day! (blek). But it will help keep the uterine lining nice and thick for baby, so whatever it takes, I suppose!

I really hope we conceived this month! To do all of this and not be pregnant would be disappointing for sure! Poking myself in the tummy every day for a baby is one thing...poking myself for nothing is quite another! haha!

So now we wait. The longest wait ever! I hate waiting!! I'm so impatient. But I am just going to keep myself busy and just try not to think about everything! Because we are so far from being out of the woods it's not even funny! Hell, we haven't even entered the forest yet!

One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment