Friday, October 2, 2015

C'mon Aunt Flow!

Waiting for this cycle to start so we can get this ball rolling. I spoke with my nurse yesterday and I have to call her on cycle day 1, so we can schedule me to come in for an ultrasound on cycle day 3. Apparently tons of stuff seems to go on, on cycle day 3! But what they are looking to see is if I have a mature egg waiting on deck for ovulation. They will also do some blood work to determine that as well.

  It's really important to be sure I ovulate this month as well as WHEN I ovulate this month so I can begin taking the medicine to help build a strong uterine lining, to get my blood under control and hopefully help make this baby stick if we indeed conceive. We never have had a problem conceiving in the past, so I'm thinking this will be no different (fingers crossed). Also - rumor has it that after you have a HSG, your chances of conceiving are even greater! So we shall see! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment