Monday, October 26, 2015

Lovenox

I have been on these Lovenox injections now since last Thursday (4 days now). I have had some weird side effects such as fast heart rate and also little red spots on my stomach. I contacted my nurse and she advised that I try switching to nighttime injections instead of morning injections. This will hopefully help me sleep through the crap and give it time to go through my system before I get up and moving.

 I will give it a shot! I expressed to her I do NOT want to stop taking this medication. I need this!! I don't know what I will do if I can no longer take it! So hopefully this suggestion works. In addition to that, man these progesterone hormone pills are making me SO insanely sleepy. I feel like I have been hit with a tranquilizer dart. Only 5 days past ovulation and I'm already feeling like I'm falling apart. Hopefully later this week I will know if we were successful or not! That will definitely lift my spirits if so!

I go in on wednesday to get my progesterone levels checked. Other than that...gotta keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment