Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Time

It's sad that I wish I had a button that could fast forward time. I feel like I am always rushing everything. I want things to come now and have no desire to wait. But then you hear all of these stories of people losing their lives, and it makes you realize that while you are rushing your time...your time could be so limited! But on the flipside of that, since time is limited, why shouldn't you not want to rush those things you want in life so they can happen beforehand!?

(clearly I have too much time on my hands to be able to think about not having enough time) haha

 I am still waiting on everything. My period, the results of the chromosome test, waiting to do my immunology testing, waiting to see if any of this shit matters or will even work, waiting to see if I will ever get a chance to have a baby. So many what ifs, so much waiting, nothing happening now.

  I still can't believe I am in this situation. Sometimes I just sit here in complete shock that this is the road I have to travel. Infertility is NOT an issue in my family. Every single family member of mine has multiple kids and has never had any issues. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I am the one that has to deal with this bullshit. I should have had my baby by now. I should have been a mom. I should be feeding my kid solids right now, I should be watching him/her take their first steps!! I should be experiencing all of this at this moment. But it's just not the case. I come home to a home that just my husband and I share with our beloved dog. A room that I use as a closet for myself should be the baby's room. We said that when we moved into the place. That, that particular room was for when the baby comes. Now each and every time I sit in there to get ready, I think about that.

  I don't understand why things happen. I guess some things are just meant to be left unanswered. Shit happens. That's the answer I guess. I can't control it. I can't do anything at this time. I just have to wait and see. And it's driving me mad. Typically I am fine, but days like today....man they hurt my soul. I want a baby so bad. I want my husband to experience fatherhood. I want him to be able to have a son or daughter that is HIS. He would be such an amazing father. I feel so guilty. Like I am robbing him of that experience. He is very good at telling me he is ok with everything and that he loves me, and supports me with whatever happens. Which is great, but doesn't take away the feeling that I let him down as a woman. As someone that could have and should have provided him with this opportunity every person who wants it should have. It really bums me out. I feel like such a failure.

I hate this.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are struggling through this. It is unfair. I'm not sure if you remember, I posted a page on NK killer cells a couple weeks ago and you left me your blog page. Continuing to root for you! You will get results soon and you will have a better action plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, yes I do remember you. I hope you found a little bit of answers on this blog. I know I whine a lot on here about my situation. I use it as an emotional outlet and at times it just gets downright depressing to read lol. Hopefully I can start moving forward with some answers soon...I think that will help me a lot once I know a little more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came over here to check on you and found this post... it breaks my heart to read it. Every single word I have felt and can completely relate to, and it's hard to read those thoughts and feelings coming from another woman. The understanding and supportive husband, the childless apartment and repurposed "baby room," the "why, why, why's" --- I've dwelled in those thoughts so many times. Even though I'm now pregnant as you know, and have been able to let go of a little bit of the guilt now that I'm giving my husband "his" baby, I'm still processing a lot of my feelings around having to go the donor egg route. I'm happy, it's just a complicated happiness. Any how, I'm over here, rooting for you, too. Keep writing, keep processing, keep reflecting and keep your hope up. I believe all of these things will give you strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally understand your feelings! I really hope everything goes smoothly for you from here on out! I am hanging in there, I just got the NKCell testing done yesterday and will know more hopefully by the end of this week! I just want answers at this point! I'm tired of just not knowing!! Thank you for your kind words and for checking in on me. I hope you keep stopping by! :)

      Delete