Friday, June 24, 2016

Reproductive Immunology

I stumbled upon this very interesting website regarding Reproductive Immunology. It's really informative because it describes exactly what everything is, and describes the treatments for each immune issue. For anyone who is reading this and thinking I am speaking a foreign language when I talk about immune issues or anyone who is actually GOING through immune testing...I highly suggest you read it. I have a lot of these issues and I talk about them often on here!

http://www.immunologysupport.com/treatments.html


P.S. Hopefully will get my results back today or Monday the latest! I moved my follow up with my Dr. to Tues the 28th! I am still keeping the consultation with the other doctor regarding Endometriosis - because if that is something I want to look into the future - then at least I got the consultation part out of the way, ya know?

Anyway - stay tuned for hopefully good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment