Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Another waiting post.

Still not sure when/if I ovulated this month which is a sucky feeling because I have no clue if the things I am doing are timed accordingly. The only time this has happened was in November 2015 - and funny enough - I got pregnant that cycle. So perhaps just going with the flow and not so focused on how many days past ovulation I am might be a good thing. Less stress and worry perhaps? Not being like "I'm 11dpo...I should be seeing something on these tests by now!!" haha! This month I just have to really wait and see. Who knows. I am so tired of dealing with all of this anyway, that I am at the point of whatever.

  Another thing I have decided is that if this doesn't happen again this month - next month I am not going to do intralipids at ovulation. I don't know how that will play out - but I cannot keep throwing down $450 for a) something I cannot time accurately enough and b) something I cannot afford to do on a monthly basis when I am not getting pregnant anyway. If I could have a nurse on standby it would be one thing - but I HAD to get my intralipids done on Friday because they don't do late visits, or short notice visits. And weekend visits cost extra. So I was forced to do this on a friday when I wasn't even sure when I was going to O this month. And it's only effective for 2 days before ovulation. I just can't keep taking chances like that financially. This month - if I didn't ovulate over the weekend - that was $450 down the toilet again for nothing. And if I didn't get pregnant this month - still $450 down the toilet. It's just too much. So I have decided I will just schedule an intralipid shot if I get a positive pregnancy test and hopefully that will be effective enough. But who knows anymore. I just can't keep digging myself further into debt for nothing.

 All of this has become such a pain in the ass. I once thought having a baby, and trying for a baby was going to be so much fun and so exciting! I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be living this nightmare for 2 years now. And I don't feel any closer to an end than I was 2 years ago. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment