Monday, October 10, 2016

Funky temps

Usually my pre-O temps fall down in the 97.45 to 97.60 range, then after ovulation, they go up to the 98.04 to 98.45 range and stay there until I get my period or stay up if I am pregnant. Well, last thursday my temp was 97.70 - since then it's been raised to 98 degrees then falls down to 97.90 then back to 98 or higher. Needless to say this is very frustrating because in order to predict when you ovulated - you need a clear shift. .2 degrees or higher. Thursday was cycle day 12, and I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate that day. My cervix has been open until today - today it felt closed. I also took an OPK from thurs-sunday and yesterday I got the most positive out of the bunch. So I am assuming due to the slight ovulation pain I experienced on Sunday, and my sore boobs yesterday and today that I ovulated either late Saturday or sunday. I wish I could confirm with my temps but unfortunately I can't go by that tool this month.

  So I am guessing I am on 1DPO and I began taking my prednisone today. I will do my lovenox injections starting tonight and will start progesterone tomorrow (just to be sure). It sucks because I want to time these medications accurately but cannot due to not knowing when. So I just have to wing it. I had another intralipid infusion on Friday, so I really do pray I O'd over the weekend for it to be effective. Anything over 2 days it becomes useless.

  So here we go. Let the waiting begin!

Oh in other news, I fell down the stairs and sprained the crap out of my ankle on Saturday! Not the first time I've down that too. I am such a klutz! So now I am hobbling around, in pain. Just stick that into the pile of sucky things I have to deal with! haha! Yay me!


No comments:

Post a Comment