Friday, November 18, 2016

6 DPO

So I didn't take any progesterone medication this cycle as of yet, because I wanted to see what my natural progesterone levels were like - and they look good. At 6dpo it's at 12.6! My doctor says she likes anything above 7 - but anything over 10 confirms ovulation! So I definitely ovulated this month! I also tried to time things perfectly, so I am hoping that things will be ok this cycle and I will have some news in the next coming days when I start testing again. I am going to put myself on the progesterone tonight - even though my levels are decent. But I am going to lower the dosage to 400mg instead of 600mg. That way it's there - just not overdone.

 I bumped my prednisone to 25mg a day, still on hydroxychloroquine, and will schedule another round of Intralipids pending a positive pregnancy test. I contemplated on doing the IVIg this cycle - but after some research, I've decided that I am going to stick with the protocol I am on and hope it will be enough to suppress things accordingly. If shit goes south and I miscarry again...next month I will do the IVIg. I will be broke when all is said and done - but it will be the last thing I haven't tried. I am hoping it won't come to that - but after the hell I've been through...I'm bracing for the worst. I don't like to be that way...and don't get me wrong - I am hopeful...but prepared. It's all you can do in a situation like this. 

 Anyway, stay tuned for upcoming status posts as I walk on through this two week wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment