Monday, November 21, 2016

Round 6!

So this happened over the weekend! 



Top is 8dpo and bottom is 9dpo. 


I am almost certain my days past ovulation is accurate because of my temp spike and positive opk before it spiked - but a line like this, this early? Well I am hoping that is a really good sign! I was feeling quite dizzy over the weekend and thought maybe I was having a reaction to the steroids since I up the dosage - but then I remembered the one that stuck the longest (8wks) I got a positive around 8dpo and felt dizzy too, so I went ahead and tested. I am glad I did - because the sooner I know the better. 

  I am now waiting for my doctors office to open so I can hopefully run over there to confirm it all with a blood test - then set up an intralipid session perhaps tomorrow. I am so torn between the ivig and intralipids...I don't know what to do - but I am leaning towards intralipids more. I don't know if it's the right choice - but I guess it's just a wait and see thing. If it doesn't work out - next time I am going to go in guns blazing. Ivig, humira, the whole shabang. I wish I kinda did that this time around - because the thought of losing another right now is gut wrenching. I really thought the hydroxychloroquine would have brought everything where it needed to be by now - but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am going to speak to my other doctor about perhaps uping the dosage on that too if this doesn't work out.

  I hate saying "if this doesn't work out" but it's a sad potential reality I have to face. I have been through this song and dance 5 times now, and as I am optimistic that the things I have done will hopefully make some sort of difference this time - I have to brace myself as well. I am not telling anyone but my husband and my sister. None of my close family members or friends reads this anyway (except virtual friends I made on forums and perhaps Tamera, hi Tamera! shhhhhh!!!) haha! So I don't have to really worry about writing here and word getting out. 

But for now and with that said - today I am pregnant! God bless this little bean, for however long it may be. <3












No comments:

Post a Comment