Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Betas

My beta is at 19.5 as of yesterday. Definitely pregnant. Now I go in tomorrow to see if it's doubling. That's the important factor. Last time I did this it started at 23 and only went to 24 after two days. So naturally, I am nervous.

 I have a certain peace about it in a way though. I guess it comes after going through this for so many times. The peace is, I have no control over what will happen. It will either be or it won't be. It's out of my hands at this point. I have done so much already to try and change the outcome and if it still doesn't work out - then I won't give up, but I will leave it knowing I am doing everything in my power to make it work. It's all I can do, so I am ok with that.

  I will update tomorrow when I get my beta results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment