Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Betas

Just received my 4th beta results and it's increased from 808 to 1497! Great news most definitely! I am still on pins and needles and taking it one day at a time. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 6th as well. They want me to do ANOTHER beta test on Friday which I feel is just a bit ridiculous! These places I feel like to milk that insurance $$ whenever possible. On top of that - they stress me the f$%k out!!! I don't need that stress anymore if my numbers are going up or down! It's excruciating to sit and wait for the results all day not knowing if this is going to progress or not! Pure torture! I hate that I have to go in AGAIN...but what can I do. Ugh.

Anyway, good news still! Keep those prayers up!! Grow baby grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment