Monday, February 29, 2016

Annnd more tests.

Just got back from the Hematologist and he basically agreed with my fertility dr that the high TNF's are the culprit. He took some more tests to look into a few more things and perhaps build a case to my insurance company to cover the IVIg shots to help suppress my immune system. If they can get that covered, that would be our best option. If they cannot, then we are looking into the intralipid/steroid option.

  We are still gathering our blood work panel for the Canadian clinic to have for our upcoming trip. I only have two more to do, husband has three. Hopefully we can get all of that done this week. I should have the results for todays labs this week as well. Hopefully things will all start coming together so we can formulate a solid plan. The estimation of when I plan to try again will be April. There just isn't enough time in March to get all of this sorted, so April should be a solid go for us.

 What a crazy ride this has been, but to finally be able to see a shed of light at the end of the tunnel is scary, but inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment