Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blahdeeblahblahblah

So after 4 weeks of wondering, waiting, hoping to have an answer from the tissue I submitted to the lab....the result? "Maternal Contamination". Which means, the tissue which I thought was the gestational sac, wasn't. Apparently it was my tissue and had no products of conception at all. UUUGHHHH.

  Even my nurses said they were baffled because they examined the sample before it was sent off and stated that they would have thought it was the sac too based on the size and texture of it! But...guess not.

 So all of that was for nothing. Another bill for testing piled on my back - for nothing. The only thing I have to show for ANYTHING since we have been TTC is the endless debt I have acquired. Yay me.

 So here I sit, no answers as to if my last baby was a chromosome issue or perfectly fine. We will continue on with the NK Cell testing but my doctors can't seem to give me an answer as to when I need to go in for it. Not sure if you have to be at a certain part of your cycle or not and no one will tell me one way or another!! So looks like I will call again to try to get a timeframe to begin this shit.

  Clearly you can tell I am annoyed and frustrated. This whole blog is just me being annoyed and frustrated. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment