Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Blogging

I just read the most inspiring blog! It was almost like I am reliving her hellish nightmare because she went through the EXACT same thing I am going through!! Only she has a very happy ending!!! She had 5 miscarriages, diagnosed with auto-immune issues, took the same steps I'm taking to treat it (minus the LIT), took HYDROXYCHLORIQUINE which I pushed so hard to get and then BAM. Got pregnant and it stuck! Now she has a beautiful little girl!!

  I can only hope my path ends as similar as hers! I am praying for that positive outcome! I don't know what this cycle will bring. I don't know if I have been on the hydroxychloroquine long enough for it to really do it's job! I don't know if I am trying too soon and setting myself up for failure again. But what I do know is I can't stop trying. Her blog was called "try, try, try again" and it's so true! You cannot quit! You must gather the courage and strength to ultimately obtain your dream! I cannot say this drug will be my saving grace. I don't know when or if I will get my happy ending. I may still be in store for more heartbreak before I finally get there. But I won't give up.

My inspiration:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/kelly-moseley-mums-baby-joy-3030511

No comments:

Post a Comment