Friday, August 26, 2016

Let the games begin...

Aaaannnd we're off! I'm officially on day 1 of my cycle for this month! In two weeks we will start trying again! I'm a big ball of nerves!! I have decided that I think I am going to hold off on retesting my TNF levels. I just don't know if I want to handle the stress of that. I'm thinking that remaining naive may help with the stress levels. Because if I retest and it's not down, then I am going to start stressing even more - which just doesn't help matters at all.

  I am also going to discuss with my doctor about doing a few intralipid shots. I should start that asap and do another one upon a positive pregnancy test. Just adding another thing to help calm my immune system. Can't hurt (well it will hurt my wallet) haha. But I will do everything I need to do to get it done.

   But yeah.....here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment