Monday, August 29, 2016

Quite a cocktail list

I am really trying to pull out all of the stops here for this cycle. I think I have done everything known to man to try and make this work. I just scheduled my first of perhaps 3 intralipid shots. I will get the first round this thursday. Then I will wait again do the second round right before ovulation. This is crucial because is has to be timed accordingly - which will be very hard because I only can tell AFTER I ovulated. So I am basing everything just on my past cycles which day I think I should ovulate. As well as temping, monitoring my CM, and all that jazz as well.

  I don't trust ovulation predictors. I don't know if it's because I have a long LH surge but they never worked for me. I would get days of positives. So I don't go by those. So hopefully I can peg this just right so it is most effective.

So far to make this work I have done:

Lit therapy,
Intralipids,
Hydroxychloroquine,
Predisone (steroids)
Lovenox
Baby aspirin
Omega 3 supplements
Pine bark
Reversatrol
Metanx (folate)
Prenatals
Vit D
Vit E
Tumeric
EGCg green tea extract
progesterone


And I have excluded endometriosis as being the culprit.
The only thing I haven't done is the IVIg.

I've been through the ringer these past couple of years...and I am hoping everything I am doing will be enough to finally have my baby. The only thing that will prevent it now is either my TNF still won't budge coming down, or my eggs are not viable. Which scares the shit out of me.

But all I can do is try. And I can be comforted knowing I am doing everything within my power right now. If I miscarry again, I will give it another try again. I feel I can do this....I feel this will happen. I have to continue to be patient. I have to continue to give it time. And I have to continue to tell myself, it's not my fault. I am trying..and that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment