Thursday, December 1, 2016

Of all things

Last night I woke up with the wooorrsttt toothache! My bottom wisdom tooth is impacted - it never came out fully. So every now and then food will get stuck in there and create an infection. Well man oh man did it ever hit. It felt like I got socked in the face with a bat! I fortunately got in with my dentist early this am and he cleaned it all out and shaved a part of my top wisdom tooth down because when I closed my mouth it would jab the lower gum. Ouch! I have to get some antibiotics and just hopefully it will start to heal soon. Last thing I need to be dealing with!

So I am 4 weeks 5 days today. The doomsday. I hope I can make it to my 1st ultrasound on Tuesday. This weekend will be interesting for sure since I never really pass the 5 week mark. Except for once.
One day at a time here. Tomorrow is my 5th beta test. Praying for high numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment