Friday, December 9, 2016

Nausea, progesterone and brown stuff

I have entered the 6 week mark of pregnancy. A milestone in my book since this is the furthest I've made it along in a very long time. Things are going pretty good still. I am insanely tired and I have started a few waves of nausea bouts. Haven't thrown up or anything like that...but definitely feeling a little woozy. I hope that's a good sign.

  I have these progesterone pills that I take that are orange. I hate them. The discharge makes it look like I am spotting and I also have dark/blackish discharge mixed in with the orangish discharge. Gross I know! I did some research and they say that this can be completely normal on progesterone suppositories. It can either be old residue from the progesterone pills that turn dark, or it could be old blood from them irritating your cervix/vaginal walls which these pills tend to do. It's not a lot, and it's more so just annoying to see then anything too alarming. But they say as long as I am not cramping/bleeding then it should be normal. Still...after going through 5 miscarriages...anything will raise my eyebrows and I dread going to the bathroom.

  I also had another round of intralipids last night. Which will make my 3rd now. Hopefully they will do their job and start decreasing my NKcell numbers. I will go for a followup NKcell assay panel next week to see what they are looking like. God I hope everything is finally coming down after all the crap I'm on! It would be insane if my body is still going to hulk through these immune suppressants.

 Well that's all for now! Nothing too exciting and hopefully it stays that way! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment