Monday, September 28, 2015

Intro

I created this blog as not only an outlet for me to write my experiences, but to also share my experiences with others who may be going through the same thing. This blog is about my journey for a family.

 I have suffered 4 miscarriages over the past 9 months. It's been a very long and difficult year to say the least. They say writing is a way of healing....so I decided to give it a try. I have read other blogs of women who have gone through the same thing, and I found it so inspiring to read. I was glad they documented their journey for others like myself looking for anything or anyone to relate to. 

I hope this helps someone who is struggling with miscarriages. They aren't talked about frequently. Many like to slide it under the rug and treat it as an embarrassment. I too felt that way after my first miscarriage. I didn't want anyone to know - and having to tell the small few I had miscarried was awful. 

But now, I have reached a point of acceptance. This is nothing I am doing on purpose. This is just something that is unfortunately happening, and it's ok to talk about. So here I am...and hopefully it will help those who need a little inspiration, or at least just to read something that is relatable so you don't feel so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment